Best keyboard piano under 200$$
Breaking your bank is not at all a good option until and unless you are an expert in it. When it comes to gadgets, be it an electronic device, or a musical instrument, it would surely not be an ideal option to invest all your savings on a gadget. Now you must be wondering why am I saying so! Well, this is because, with the advances in the field of technology, new features are being added to a device every day. Certainly, you can’t afford to purchase a thing so frequently! Therefore, the best option that you probably have in hand, is to conduct your research and consult any of your acquaintances who might be using that particular gadget or one of the varieties and then, take a wise decision accordingly.
Well, there is always a flip side of the coin and it is important to realize that the more sugar you pour, the sweeter will the dish be! For all those people who are passionate about music, $200 might not be a huge investment and it isn’t a good if you can actually afford it! On the contrary, for all those people who find it hard to invest a huge sum of money, you need not worry either. You don’t have to bother about driving away your wish anymore! All you need is to do a bit of research and there is a plethora of piano options available below 200 dollars. These gadgets are amazing in terms of design and decent enough in terms of functionality as well.
Is 200 dollars a good option to invest in a keyboard piano?
If you are a beginner and is trying to explore the world of music, 200 dollars would be more than sufficient for you. This would be more apt if you are looking for a keyboard piano for your kid or someone who is just a newbie. The person would get confused with features that he might not need at the initial level of learning. Instead of messing things up, it is always better to start simple. However, there are several piano sets that are affordable as well as have an up-to-the-mark sound quality. They are ideal to start with! Once you gain your expertise with the gadget, you can definitely switch onto some other model, but this is currently the best option to start experimenting!
What are the factors to look for purchasing your keyboard piano?
Before looking for a piano keyboard, you should always conduct primary research and then, see through the varieties of gadgets that are available in the market. Before you finalize the deal, look at the following factors:
When you are purchasing a piano, the first and foremost thing that you should take a note of, is the size of the piano. Make out how much space will you be able to allow for your piano. Once you are certain about the space that you can afford for your device, make the choice accordingly.
If you are bothered about frequent traveling and want to carry your device along with you wherever you go, take note of whether your device is portable or not. It is always better to go for a gadget that is compact and portable at the same time so that you are able to carry it wherever you want!
- Number of keys
If you are looking for a keyboard, it is quite obvious that you will opt for the one that has got the right number of keys based on your work suitability. It is always better to go for the 44 keys piano if you are looking for a gadget for your kid. You may also go for the 88 keys while keeping the 61 keys as one of the most preferred deals.
- Action and touch sensitivity
While you are purchasing a keyboard, make sure that it is capable of delivering you a feel that is authentic and exact as that of a real piano. It is essential to consider this factor without which you won’t be able to realize the experience of playing the piano. Another important factor to note is that of touch sensitivity. This is because a good piano will have weighted or semi-weighted hammer action that is good to feel the essence of a real keyboard.
- Extra features
Definitely, as we keep moving towards the higher budget, we get more add-ons. However, you should not only incline towards the extra features. We should consequently focus on fetching a gadget that can serve your basic requirement too.
How can you forget the price when it comes to purchasing? Piano keyboards come at a wide range of prices and thus, you ought to decide which of them actually suits you the best.
- Customer reviews
Last but not the least, you should be conscious of the customer reviews. Customers who have actually purchased and had experience will give you a better opinion about a product. Therefore, make sure you take a note of the customer reviews as that would be the best source to help you make your mind. Of course, you can take the opinion of someone you know who had an experience of using a keyboard.
List of the Best keyboard piano under 200$$ with Review
|Casio SA76 Mini|
|Hamzer 61-Key Electronic Piano|
|RockJam RJ761 61 Key|
|Yamaha PSR EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard|
|KONIX Silicon Flexible 88 Keys|
Casio SA76 Mini
If your kid is just starting to play the piano and you are confused about which particular model to pick, this 44 keys piano will be an ideal choice for you. It is a suitable choice for the kids who have been looking for a gadget that would allow them to have fun and learn to play at the same time. It allows you to get a keyboard, particularly if you have a tight budget and you have been looking for a deal that comes within a budget.
- It comes with 44 mini-sized keys
- It comprises of 5 percussion pads
- There are 50 rhythm patterns
- It consists of 100 songs
- It features an Amp Output of 0.8＋8 Watts
- It is lightweight and portable
- Available at an affordable price
- It lacks the availability of an adapter
- There is a limited number of keys
2. Casio LK-265
If your kid is stubborn about buying an electronic piano immediately, and you have got a tight budget this month, you may go for this model. It is a pretty decent model and is good for the beginners. Once your kid gets into the habit of playing the piano, you may think of making a transition to a full keyboard. However, if you are thinking of getting into professional playing, you should always go for the weighted keys for this instrument isn’t going to serve your purpose. This Casio LK-265 model is particularly intended to enhance your skill of playing the keyboard, and help you perform better while learning the notes.
- It offers 400+ inbuilt songs and 150 rhythms
- You have endless options to play with bass lines and drum beats
- It weighs around 7.94 lbs and is extremely lightweight
- It is portable enough and thus; you can carry it anywhere you want
- It features a dance music mode wherein you can play your heart out and do away with different kinds of remixes as well
- You also get the privilege to do away with the MIDI more
- You can even connect it to apps and customize your play options
- The sound quality of this model is a little better than that of the other cheap options of Casio
- It comprises of 61 keys and thus, is not a good option for users looking for the one with standard 88 keys
- Good option for the beginners, but not for the intermediate or professional players
3. Hamzer 61-Key Electronic Piano
Just as I said that the piano with 61 keys is a good option for the newbies but not for the pros. This model, too, is decent for the kids or the ones who are just thinking of gearing up. If you have got a thought of starting to play a piano, but don’t know where to start, this model would help you greatly. Your kids will love you more for this! If you are planning to gift something to your kids but don’t know what to pick, this Hamzer 61-Key Electronic Piano will be a suitable choice! Since this model comes with smaller, and non-weighted keys, your kids are going to love it more! They will be able to play it at ease and carry out all their beginners’ experiments right on it.
- It comes with a stand, bench, microphones and headphones
- It features 61 keyboard percussions.
- It comprises of 255 built-in timbres
- It also features 24 demo songs for one’s easy understanding
- The standard LCD display makes your music learning session more interesting and interactive
- It comes with good sound quality at an affordable price
- It isn’t that lightweight. It weighs around 17.6 lbs and you shall get lighter options than this, available in the market.
4. Casio CTK-2550
Casio has been doing really well as a brand in the market. It has successfully managed to retain its place in the music industry as well. If you are talking of a budget friendly deal, Casio will be the first brand to pop up into the mind. Well, if you are looking for a product at a competitive price, this would be the one for you! It is a really good option for the beginners as it doesn’t compromise in terms of features while offering an affordable price range at the same time. In case you compare this model with some of the premium models of Casio, this won’t be a ‘great’ product to opt for! It might not be a good choice for professional players, but will surely be the best deal for someone who started new!
- It offers 400+ sound options
- It is portable, so you can carry it on a pool party or during a camp
- The keyboard is absolutely lightweight, 7.3 pounds only!
- It comes with 61 keys
- It is featured with 110 built-in songs
- It is a ‘value for price’ deal
- This isn’t the option for you if you are looking for the standard 88 keys
- It lacks the presence of non-weighted keys
- Specifically designed for the beginners, and not the pros
- It makes a bit of compromise with the sound quality, though that won’t bother the beginners much!
5. Yamaha PSR-E-363
This Yamaha keyboard is a perfect deal for anyone who have been looking for good sound with features at the same time. It consists of a split keyboard along with touch-sensitive keys that makes it a perfect instrument for the beginners. It is popularly known as the one-man band since this keyboard will help you play the sounds of multiple instruments. When you are just starting, it is quite obvious for you to learn playing and thus, this product will aptly match your requirement. The touch sensitive keys would help you play your favorite music in a much more focused way. The in-built lessons would rightly guide you to play better and improve your performance as you keep practicing.
- It comprises of 61 touch-sensitive keys
- It comprises of 154 demo songs
- It also has a touch tutor as well as you get a provision to practice for chord progression
- It has 26 harmonies and 165 styles
- Also, it is a source for 574 instrument sounds
- It comes with a dual keyboard function that allows you to play alongwith your piano tutor. This is an ideal deal for the kids to learn faster.
- There is a sustain pedal which gives you the feel of playing an acoustic keyboard with this digital piano itself
- It comes with non-weighted keys
6. Casio CTK-3500
It is a new entry-level piano that is doing really well in the market. It is yet one of the popular models of piano for the ones who have been looking for a device with 61 keys. Just like any other model, this is very user friendly and lets you adapt to it in just no time. It you are still worrying about your first-time experience and don’t know where to start from, this piano will guide you along your journey. It is well equipped with the modern technology and if you are looking for a device to adapt to it, or you think as if your kid needs it, you should certainly try this out! It comes at a very competitive price range, so you will not require to break your bank to purchase it.
- It is compatible with the Chordana app. Hence, it will guide you with music lessons so that you can keep learning while playing
- It has 400 built-in instrument sounds
- It comes with a Dance Music mode that is always up in creating melodies for you in every occasion
- It comprises with 61 touch-sensitive keys that are available with two levels of sensitivity
- It weighs 7.5 lbs only which is pretty decent if you want to carry it anywhere
- It is compact enough that helps you to store and will not occupy a lot of space in your room either
- The LCD display is actually meant for the kids to learn as visual displays put more impact than just the audio
- It comes with 50 rhythms and 10 reverb levels
- It even comprises of 60 songs
- The MIDI level compatibility is yet another merit of this model
- There is no record and playback function
- It produces an average sound quality, yet good for the price you pay!
7. Yamaha PSR-E263
Yamaha has dominated the piano market really well and this, particular model of Yamaha is yet another choice for the beginners and even the intermediate players may try it out. It is a good deal for people of almost all ages. At times, you often need a product that comes at a competitive price as well as offer you a lot of features at the same time. If that’s the case for you, this piano will be a good choice for you. It helps you with a learning mode so that you can keep practicing while learning.
- It features 61 keys that will enhance your practice
- It comes with 400 instrument sounds and 130 different styles
- It is featured with YES (Yamaha Education Lesson Function), the perfect learning more to start with!
- It also gives you a wait mode and a timing mode. Thus, you can be your own piano instructor and customize your settings based on your choice and requirement.
- You may even record your own sounds with a phrase recorder
- Also, you can play with your piano instructor and play your favorite songs along with him with the Duo mode.
- It is also featured with AUX and headphone connectivity
- It offers excellent sound quality
- It comprises of non-weighted keys, and thus, is not ideal for someone looking for a professional model
8. RockJam RJ761 61 Key
If you are one of those who is passionate about playing pop and hip-hop music, this instrument will be ideal for you. RockJam RJ761 61 Key is yet another model that is specifically designed for beginners. If you are thinking of just starting up, you may go for this! Also, it is most popular among the ones who have been looking for a complete package. It comes with a sustain pedal that will help you understand how real piano works!
- It is a complete package containing of a sustain pedal, a bench, a stand and a set of headphones
- The sound quality is pretty decent
- This 61 key set will give you a traditional vibe, as well as, comes in a more compact form this time
- It is featured with 200 rhythms and 200 tones
- It has got an easy-to-use interface that is simple to access
- It is MIDI compatible which means that you can hear your favorite melodies by connecting the keyboard to your phone whenever you want
- It has 200 rhythms companied by 200 tones
- It comes with a teaching mode which means that you can easily learn while playing
- There are 200 tones along with 30 demo songs
- It comes with a record and playback option
- It is quite heavy and weighs around 26.5 lbs.
- It has non-weighted keys
- It is not compatible with all apps, and thus, may require additional payment
9. Yamaha PSR EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard
Whether you are a music student or a professional player, the 76-key portable keyboard is a good deal to start with! This piano keyboard will not give you the stress to play a wrong melody. It features a good quality piano sound so that you will be able to get a performance resistance feature that’s meant for easy to use provision. It is a good choice for all those players who want to enhance their skills.
- It comes with 76 piano keys
- It comprises of 500 voices
- There are 30 preset songs along with a recording feature
- It even features 160 preset styles
- It has a soft touch design that’s meant for an amazing playing experience
- It comes with a power adapter along with AA batteries
- No such
10. Alesis Recital
If you are a budget-conscious pianist, Alesis Recital will be a good deal for you. Also, it comes with a sleek design that is just apt for the music lovers who prefer to play a device that is fashionably appealing as well. If you are looking for a device that gives you a feel about how a true acoustic piano works, this is the one for you. It is ideal for the beginners as well as for the intermediate players. The best part of this device is that it comes with 88 non weighted keys that is just amazing, for anyone to handle and keep learning.
- It comes with LED buttons
- It comprises of the full 88 semi-weighted keys
- It is so compact and portable that it becomes absolutely easy to transport and you can even store it at your home when not in use.
- Based on the price you are paying for this piano, the sound quality is decent enough
- It comes with built-in sounds of various instruments such as a synth, an organ and a bass
- You can create various melodies with the layer mode
- The speakers are just too good
- It comes with an aux port, a sustain pedal and a headphone jack
- It is MIDI compatible
- It is a bit heavy to carry along
11. KONIX Silicon Flexible 88 Keys Electric Roll Up Piano PN88S
It is high-tech equipment that is just amazing for both the beginners as well as the intermediate players. It makes it cool and convenient for you to use. If you are still confused about which particular 88 keys keyboard to go for, this will be a good choice to opt for! If you are just starting off, you may certainly look for a product that is updated in terms of both functionality and design. Hence, this KONIX Silicon Flexible 88 Keys Electric Roll Up Piano PN88S will be one of the best picks for you!
- It comes compatible with a MIDI interface
- There is a power adapter
- It comprises of 100 rhythms and 128 tones
- It features 23 demo songs and a built-in louder speaker
- It comes with LED digital display
- You may carry it for easy storage and carrying it around whenever you want due to its portability
- It also comes with a foot pedal and an earphone jack
- It is quite affordable at such a price point
- No such
If you are still worried about which particular piano to pick, the first and foremost thing that you should look for is none other than whether or not you are a beginner or an experienced player. If you are just gearing up, it is always ideal to pick a product that’s cheap enough!
Of course, you may go for the one with a higher budget but that won’t actually make much sense. It is the time for you to do a bit of experiment and see which of them is actually working out for you. Therefore, the afore-mentioned products are listed while keeping in mind that we offer you deals that are good to play as well as come at a decent price point.
Since the utility factors vary from one person to another, and thus, the preference of the user matters! It offers some really amazing features at an affordable price range which in turn, makes it even more appealing to the users.
If you have any particular specification for features or in case you are budget specific, you may always try to opt for the products that are mentioned above, and thus, choose accordingly. Happy playing and recording!
More Such article you like to read